L’ORÉAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
TERMS & CONDITIONS
For Festival scheme 2023
Please read the below mentioned detailed Terms and Conditions before purchasing festival trade scheme (“Program”) from L’Oréal India Private Limited (“L’Oréal”). Confirmation of purchase shall be deemed to be acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions without any protest or demure. If you do not agree to be bound or cannot comply with any of the Terms and Conditions, please do not continue to submit any information or participate in the trade scheme.
1. This Program is applicable only on purchase of products under the brand ‘L’Oréal Professionnel Paris’ through the authorized distributors of L’Oréal. Value taken from DART, a tool provided by L’Oréal shall be considered as final and binding for taking benefit under the Program. Participants who are not part of DART shall provide copy of the bills to [email protected] for taking the reimbursements.
2. Salons are entitled to the gifts featured in the offer, as per their purchases made from 18th September to 24th October 2023, for East region i.e. salons in the states of Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, Orissa, Sikkim & West Bengal.
3. Salons are permitted to only purchase and redeem benefits against 1 (one) slab.
4. By participation in the Program, participating salon agrees that it shall not be entitled to any other animations, promotions or monthly offers.
5. The offer of cash back, if any would be a credit note on the respective DART bill.
6. Merchandising Benefits: The said benefits shall not be reimbursed in value, shall be reimbursed in technical products only and not in retail products. All products for the purpose of purchase of value of free issue calculations shall be done based on billing price to Salon (Maximum Parlour Price).
7. Salons will not be allowed to exchange gifts in their chosen slab/ scheme for cash, products or any other gifts.
8. In case the products purchased under the Program is returned due to any reason whatsoever, the value of the benefit received shall also need to be returned, as per the value determined by L’Oréal.
9. L’Oréal does not give any warranty (whether expressed or implied) of any of the gifts and/or for any service, which would be rendered as gifts on this offer. L’Oréal will not be liable for any deficiency in the service and/or defects in the gifts.
10. All products/services featured in the Festival Scheme are subject to availability of goods, service providers’ schedule, terms and conditions and warranty restrictions, and at the discretion of L’Oréal, which may be changed without notice.
11. Seminar to be conducted at official L'Oréal Academies no later than February 2024. L’Oréal shall not be liable to pay for any additional cost of travel, stay, food and beverages, taxes or any other expenses incurred by the participant in regard to the Seminar and redemption of the Program and the same shall have to be borne by the respective participant only.
12. L’Oréal will not be held responsible if any supplier of gifts/ services offered to the salon withdraws, cancels, alters or amends these gifts.
13. Certain gifts featured in this catalogue will take 5-7 weeks for delivery to the salon after the purchase of products with the trade scheme.
14. Images of gifts and MRPs are purely indicative. Actual models and prices may differ.
15. Any charges and other taxes, if applicable, on any gift item will be borne by the salon.
16. L’Oréal may deduct TDS under Section 194R of the Income Tax Act wherever applicable while providing benefit/perquisite under trade scheme.
17. The scheme is configured into the sales order system to give trade scheme on achieving the specified target to salons.
18. L’Oréal will not entertain any complaints/ requests for replacement/exchange of gifts.
19. L’Oréal reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the Program, including, extending, withdrawing, amending or discontinuing the same, without any notice and at its discretion.
20. The salon shall in no way or form use L’Oréal or any of its brand’s logo or name for any activities including but not limited to signboards, posters, print advertisement, publications, visiting/business cards/promotional cards and any ]other stationary material/leaflets advertisement without prior written permission from L’Oréal.
21. The Program is subject to force majeure conditions. All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by L’Oréal including, but not limited to, meeting of the salon’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, lack of interruptions, lack of errors, the results or reliability of the Program, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, emoluments, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Program.
22. L’Oréal shall neither indemnify nor shall be held responsible for any insurance, injury (including fatal), loss (temporary or permanent), damage (direct or incidental), disruption, theft to person or anything else whatsoever including but not limited to deficiency in service or quality.
23. The salon agrees to maintain confidentiality of the Program and these terms which shall not be disclosed to a thirdparty, except as may be required under law.
24. The decision of L’Oréal will be final and binding in all matters upon the participating salons.
25. Any dispute concerning the present scheme shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
L’ORÉAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
TERMS & CONDITIONS
For travel for international education seminar/training
Please read the below mentioned detailed Terms and Conditions before travelling for any international education seminar/training (“Training”) facilitated by L’Oréal India Private Limited (“L’Oréal”). Confirmation or travelling for the Training shall be deemed to be acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions without any protest or demure. If you do not agree to be bound or cannot comply with any of the Terms and Conditions, please do not continue to submit any information or participate in the Training.
1. This Training is brought to the participating salons (“Salons”) as a result of certain scheme run by L’Oréal from time to time in order to educate the nominated hairdressers/owners (“Nominee”) of the Salons and shall not be extended to the salons whose owner is a relative of the distributor or employee of L’Oréal.
2. The Salon shall be solely responsible for its Nominee for their return to India.
3. The dates of the Training including masterclass will be announced from time to time and cannot be modified, upon request by individual Salons. The Salons/Nominee shall carry its own hairdressing kit for the training.
4. The Salon shall clear the payment of all dues for the products purchased under the scheme under which the Training is organized and submit invoices as required by L’Oréal to verify the same.
5. The Training shall include flight tickets from the hubs (as may be informed by L’Oréal), cost for obtaining visa, hotel stay, sight-seeing, all meals and expenses of Training. All expenses occurring on a personal capacity beyond the itinerary set by L’Oréal will be borne by the Salons. It shall be the responsibility of the Salon to make arrangements to reach the nearest hub for travelling to Training at its cost.
6. The flight and hotels shall be solely decided by L’Oréal and no change or extension shall be allowed. Hotel stay will be on twin sharing basis (same gender), with rooms allocated on a random basis at the discretion of L’Oréal.
7. The Salon shall without any delay submit necessary and accurate document, as intimated by L’Oréal or its nominated agency for facilitating in obtaining the Visa. L’Oréal does not make any representation or provides any guarantee that the Visa will be issued. In the event the Visa is not granted to the Salon/Nominee due to any reason whatsoever, L’Oréal or its nominated agency shall not be responsible for any losses, inconvenience suffered by the Salon or its Nominee nor will have any liability to take back the stocks purchased during the scheme by the Salon.
8. The Training cannot be part exchanged for cash, products nor transferred to someone else.
9. L’Oréal shall not be responsible for any postponement/cancellation of the Training due to any force majeure event such as, without limitation, earthquakes, typhoon, floods, fire, strikes, riots, civil commotion, wars or warlike condition, restriction, guidance or instruction of the Government, sudden and unexpected change of laws and regulations, pandemic, epidemic and any or other causes beyond the reasonable control of L’Oréal in India or the travel destination. L’Oréal shall not be responsible if the postponed dates clashes with any commitments of the Salon or its Nominee neither will be liable to reimburse the Training against any other product, gift, cash etc. in case of indefinite postponement/cancellation.
10. The itinerary of the Training is a guide to which L’Oréal will attempt to adhere, but it can be subject to change at a shorter notice as a result of circumstances beyond L’Oréal’s control. L’Oréal will not be responsible for any personal difficulty caused due to the same.
11. L’Oréal reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, withdraw, change, alter or modify the Terms and Conditions of the Training or discontinue the Training, at its sole discretion, without any notice at any time during the validity of the Training. No correspondence will be shared in this regard. L’Oréal shall not be responsible for any loss or damage, if it has to discontinue or cancel this Training in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government, or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control. Participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/cancellation as soon as possible.
12. All decisions with respect to this Training, will be at the sole discretion of L’Oréal and the same will be final and binding. The Participant shall have no recourse to L’Oréal and/or its agency in this respect.
13. L’Oréal shall neither indemnify nor shall be held responsible for any insurance, injury (including fatal), loss (temporary or permanent), damage (direct or incidental), disruption, missed flights, sickness, theft to person, action of any third party, failure by the Salon/Nominee in following the laws of the travel destination or anything else whatsoever including but not limited to deficiency in service or quality.
14. In consideration of L’Oréal allowing the Participants to take part in the Training, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Salon/Nominee waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against L’Oréal, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the Training or related to the Training.
15. All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by L’Oréal including, but not limited to, meeting of the Salon/Nominee’ requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, lack of interruption, the results of the Training, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use of details acquired or obtained through the Training.
16. Any complaints or queries pertaining to the Training would have to be taken up directly with respective CAD team by email on For L’Oreal Professionnel – [email protected] & Toll Free Number 1800-22-4247 from Monday to Friday between 9 AM to 5.30 PM, except bank & national holidays within a period of 60 (sixty) days from the date of expiry of the Training period.
18. All material submitted in connection with the Training (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Salon and its Nominee are assigned to L’Oréal upon submission and become the property of L’Oréal exclusively. L’Oréal may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of L’Oréal.
19. If a Salon or its Nominee commits any misconduct, fraud, cheating, misappropriation or any act lacking in good faith, L’Oréal reserves the right to disqualify such Salon or its Nominee, at its discretion.
20. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other materials pertaining to the Training.
21. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Training shall be subject to the laws of India and shall be exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or forums in Mumbai only. The existence of dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against L’Oréal.